Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Miracle!

I found my camera, took some pictures and actually uploaded them. And to make things even more amazing, I am almost finished with 3, count 'em, 3 gifts! Sweet! Of course, there are no pictures of those yet, I'll wait until they are completed and received first, just to be safe. ;) But here are some pictures of the longies I finished months ago and the robe I gave Kai for Christmas. The pants are already getting pilly from wear, sorry, and I don't have any action shots yet because I keep forgetting. Shocking, I know. Oh, and please don't be jealous of my stellar picture-taking abilities. It takes years to develop skills like these.


Longies with elastic waist in Earth and Sky colorway from Tykie Knits. The leg isn't actually crooked or anything, I'm not quite sure what I did to it when I layed them out.



















McCalls pattern 9638

































ETA: And I totally forgot, I made those scarves for the boys and never took pictures of those either. I like Kai's, not too sure about Zeke's though. The ribbing makes it too skinny, so I may frog it and start over since he doesn't use it anyway. Should take pics of those. I'll get right on that...

No comments: