Friday, August 7, 2009

Brynwood Needleworks

My cousin has a blog that I have recently begun to follow through Facebook. It is so great to see what she's been up to with her crafts and sewing, very inspirational to a novice like me. :) Today is her 100th post and with it, an opportunity to win some fun stuff! Check out http://www.brynwoodneedleworks.blogspot.com/ to find out how you can be entered in her giveaway, but more importantly, to take a look at some of her nifty projects.

Looking forward to the next 100 posts, Donna!!! :)

1 comment:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Thanks, Jo, for blogging about my 100th Post Giveaway! That's an entry for you! Become one of my followers (officially) and you'll get two more chances in the drawing. ;-)
I'll be following you from now on, too!
Hugs,
Dee