Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My last big project for a little while...

At least I think it will be. It's a carseat organizer I made for the kiddos, since we moved them to the back of the van. I wasn't even sure I wanted to start it, but I was able to complete it in just a couple days. I also replaced the elastic in some diapers and I'm just waiting on one to be re-waterproofed so I can fix that one, then I can pack up my sewing stuff for a while and get ready for the baby.

So here it is...super fancy. :)


That's all folks! Nothing too exciting, but it's nice to get things done that you've been procrastinating on. This was definitely something I had been waiting on a looooong time. Now let's just hope I"m not waiting on this baby for much longer. :) Until next time!

1 comment:

Micaila said...

That's awesome JO! You're a PRO!