Monday, February 15, 2010

Mini Update

I really could've waited for this, but why would I want to? :) I finished my hooded scarf!!! I actually finished it a few days ago, but it is finished, wearable, wonderful and I'm so happy to have finally finished something for myself. I have a bad habit of starting and not finishing those projects for Me. I'll be sure to get pictures up soon, I really don't know why I haven't taken one already.
Next up on the agenda is to finish the dress I started for Easter last year. When I realized it wasn't going to fit my quickly expanding, pregnant frame, I put it on hold for other projects and just left it there. I started hand-stitching the inside of the waist, have a little machine sewing to do before I can finish up by hand, but in order to do that I have to find me a sleeve. I have no idea where it went or how, but I either have to find it or dig out the fabric and hope I can find the pattern piece. This is what I get for not finishing in the first place. I'm just hoping after all this that it will actually fit. I'm almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but still nursing, so my size isn't quite what it normally is, if you know what I mean. :)
Well, that's what we have to expect in the next week or so, a picture of a scarf and a dress that could very possible be way to tight in the chest to actually wear. Back to searching for a sleeve!

No comments: