Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Well, I tried...

I really did... One project a month. Doesn't sound hard at all...unless you have a baby that just looooooves being held. :) I did manage to get the hood portion and well over half of the scarf done for my hooded scarf and I bet I can have it done by the end of the week. As long as I get something else completed by the end of the month, I'm hoping to stay on track. So until then I'll have to make up for my lack of projects with a picture of a finished one from a month or so ago. A close friend of mine had her beautiful baby girl, Jillian, months ago and being me, it took me way too long to send along the gift. I wanted to make her a hooded towel and it was actually why I decided to go ahead and make some for the boys. I figured that while I was at it, I might as well. Jillian's was a little more fun though...



Isn't she a cutie? And making something pink is always a nice change of pace. :) I hope she gets a lot of use out of it.

No comments: